We are always excited about meeting new patients during their first visit to our office. Your initial appointment will consist of a thorough examination and a discussion of potential treatment options. This important 60-minute visit will give us insight into your orthodontic needs. Complimentary diagnostic photographs are taken and will be given to you after the examination.
During the initial examination for each patient, we will address the following questions that cover the basics of orthodontic treatment. We encourage you to ask questions as well.
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
While we can often answer these general questions about treatment during the initial examination, we will address specific areas after careful analysis of the diagnostic records. We feel it is important to analyze each patient's specific needs, because in-depth planning leads to superior results and higher patient satisfaction.
We will then schedule a consultation visit to discuss treatment options, time frames and financial arrangements. We insist that our patients leave the office with a clear understanding of their specific needs, what the treatment will consist of and how long it will take. Also, we will answer any additional questions.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your first visit:
- Any panoramic X-ray taken within the past six months.
- If you have orthodontic insurance, bring your insurance card. By providing this information at the first visit, we will be able to file a pre estimate of benefits to help estimate your costs.
Please take a moment to fill out the appropriate patient registration form to bring with you to your first appointment. You may also register by filling out our secure online form. The security and privacy of your personal data is one of our primary concerns and we have taken every precaution to protect it. We look forward to meeting you!
These forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Click the Adobe logo to download.
Attention Google Chrome, iPad, Mac OSX Safari browser users: Please be aware the forms may not be compatible with your computer. Please open the forms and print out. Complete the forms and bring into the office. If you are not able to print the forms, the forms will be available in the office for you to complete before your appointment.