To make your first visit as efficient as possible, choose the correct form for your location and fill out your registration and health history information online.
If you don’t get a chance to fill out our forms ahead of time, don’t worry! Just make sure you arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your appointment time and complete them in our office.
About Your First Visit
You don’t need a dentist referral to start your orthodontic journey with us. During your initial consultation, we examine your case and take the time to understand your needs and your orthodontic history. We take a close look using 3D digital imagery, and walk through our findings.
We want to ensure that you feel comfortable and equipped with all the information you need, so we encourage questions from patients and parents, including specifics like:
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can’t address?
- Is treatment needed now, or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption, or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment options are available to correct the problem?
- How long will orthodontic treatment take?
- How often will I need to come in for appointments?
- How much will treatment cost?
- What are my payment options?
After we have evaluated your teeth, we will take some time to discuss your options and explain all aspects of your orthodontic treatment (if applicable). We will provide a complete clinical diagnosis regarding the nature of the problem, a summary of the findings, and a detailed plan that outlines your treatment, goals, and estimated fees, so you feel ready to make informed decisions about your smile journey!