Insurance policies can widely vary, so we will help to review your insurance to determine the appropriate course of action as many insurance policies have a lifetime orthodontic benefit distinct from your normal dental benefits.
We are a provider for most insurance companies. Please give us a call if you’re unsure, and we’ll be happy to verify your coverage for you.
- Complete the insurance questions
- Notify us of any benefit changes, as the financial party is responsible for charges
Once your treatment has started, we will file your claims for you!
With offices conveniently located in Wayzata, Minnetonka, and Excelsior, we offer a variety of payment options to meet your needs. Our office accepts payments by:
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover credit cards
- Click on the button below to be directed to the payment screen and securely pay your bill online.
- CareCredit (patient payment financing plan)
We also offer:
- Automatic withdrawal from checking, savings, credit card, HSA or FSA accounts
- Discounts for payments made in full
- Family discounts
Please free to contact us if you have any questions about financing or payment.
Click Here to Securely Pay Your Bill Online
Kindly provide at least 48 hours notice for any appointment that needs to be rescheduled.